to choose a photographer
1. The eye of the photographer - do you like his photographs?
2. What is his style – formal, informal, reportage, does it suit your own style?
3. Quality of his work / prints / albums.
4. Personality...do you like him?
5. Budget...make sure you are comparing apples with apples when it comes to price.
6. Service...what are you getting for your money?
7. Experience...does he have sufficient experience?
8. Premises...is he operating from an established studio or a spare bedroom at home ?
|Murphy Portraits, Tycor Industrial Complex, Tycor, Waterford • telephone 051 353 747 • mobile 086 307 0024 • email here|